This year, Technical.ly is starting off Delaware Innovation week with our first ever Kickoff event in conjunction with Delaware College of Art and Design's monthly art gallery open house.
We will be gathering local businesses and organizations for one big celebration of Delaware. It will be a glimpse of what's in store for the remainder of event days on our Delaware Innovation Week community calendar. Tech, art and networking? What is better? Join us on November 2nd from 5pm - 8pm in DCAD's huge second floor open floor space in downtown Wilmington (woo!).
Some things you can expect (and more to come):
- Jam out and in our music corner featuring The Queen Wilmington- you might even win free concert tickets
- Tinker with LED and 3D printing gadgets in a mini-makerspace by Barrel of Makers
- Drive a robot with Razor Steel Robotics Razor Steel Robotics
- Play locally built games designed by Momiji Studios
- Get a FREE headshot from Great Dames and meet the 2018 Remarkable Ideas Pitch Competition Finalists
- Get the latest Technical.ly DE & DIW18 swag
- Sip a drink from our cash bar (alcoholic or non, this is family friendly!)
Interested in demoing your game at the kickoff? Apply here.
Interested in activating your brand at DIW18 Kickoff?
If you are a local business or you make your products in the state of Delaware, we are hoping to showcase as many brands as possible and can create an experience for your brand - just hit us up! See the opportunities here or email sales directly for more info on how to get involved! [email protected]
Special Thanks to our Community Partners:
- IN Wilmington
- The Mill
- Live Nation (The Queen Wilmington)
- Barrel of Makers
- Razor Steel Robotics
- Momiji Studios
- Family Promise of Northern New Castle County
- Spaceboy Clothing
- Connecting Generations
- Great Dames
Check back for more details!